I visit goa every year and now it’s almost like an yearly ritual. I know goa has some awesome beaches, but trust me guys, goa is not just about beaches. There is so much more to it. So here is my list that will take you through the awesomeness in goa.
- Enjoy the sunset at Thalassa : Thalassa is a Greek style restaurant famous for its ambience and the mesmerizing view. It’s located at the small vagator beach and has an outdoor seating arrangement. I have never seen a sunset so beautiful as it looks from Thalassa. But, if u want the beach facing table you need to go real early as I don’t think they encourage advance table bookings. This one must be in your bucket list the next time you are in goa. You can thank me later 🙂
- Shopping at Anjuna flea market : the flea market at Anjuna is only hosted on Wednesdays and even if you have no intentions of shopping, you must at least take a walk to witness the hustle, goan style. They sell almost everything from clothes to crockery and food. You might find the prices a bit over the top, so bring up your best bargaining skills.
- Visit the less footfall beaches: if you are a fan of quiet beaches I am sure you must be done with baga and Calangute. So take a bike on rent and drive to the Ashwem Beach. Close by is arambol Beach. The best part about these beaches is that there is not much population and you can chill with a pint of beer while soaking in tranquility.
- Trek the chapora fort : the chapora fort located in bardez, close to the vagator Beach can give you a high if you are avoiding the sea and targeting the sky. You can trek to the top and create your own dil chahta Hai moments there.
- Party the night out: if you are a party animal, goa is the place for you. Club Cubana, titos, mambos, LPK are gonna keep you entertained till you want to be back and hit the bed. You can literally party all night in goa without a single dull moment. So put on your dancing shoes and hit the club.